Article: Vegan Leather Card Wallet vs. Metal Card Wallet - What's the Difference?
Vegan Leather Card Wallet vs. Metal Card Wallet - What's the Difference?
Are you wondering whether to buy a vegan leather card wallet or a metal card wallet in the next few days? Then you have come to the right place.
In this article, we will compare these two types of wallets by considering factors like material, sustainability, durability, etc. So let's dive into the comparison:
- Vegan leather: It is eco-friendly and doesn’t harm animals since it is made from a synthetic material. This is the ideal option if you are against animal cruelty. These wallets are made from various synthetic options. However, the most popular material is Polyurethane (PU). It is durable and versatile. This is the ideal option if you are against animal cruelty.
- Metal: These wallets are made from materials like aluminium or stainless steel, making them sleek and strong.
2. Aesthetic and design
- Vegan leather: These wallets come in a wide range of styles, patterns and colours. Vegan leather wallets come in traditional bi-folds, tri-folds or even minimalist designs. This is ideal for a person who has personalized desires and fashion choices.
- Metal: They often have a modern and minimalist aesthetic. Therefore, metal card wallets have fewer design variations, but they have a sleek and elegant look. These wallets mainly focus on compactness and card protection.
- Vegan leather: As said before, these wallets use a synthetic material, and therefore, they generally have a lower weight. Therefore, it is easier and more comfortable to carry them around.
- Metal: These wallets are made from durable metals. Therefore, they are heavier than vegan leather wallets, which adds more protection to the cards.
- Vegan leather: As said before, these wallets come in bi-fold and tri-fold designs; therefore, they tend to have higher card and cash capacity. These wallets are suitable for those who carry multiple cards and bills.
- Metal: The main focus of metal wallets is to be sleek, elegant and minimalist. As a result, they have low card capacity. This is ideal for those who carry a few cards around, ideally 3-8 cards.
- Vegan leather: This mainly depends on the quality of the vegan leather material. PU is more durable than many other vegan materials; however, they may show wear and tear over time.
- Metal: These wallets are well-known for their exceptional durability and resistance to wear and tear. They can withstand rough impacts and protect your cards from damage.
6. Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) blocking.
- Vegan leather: RFID blocking is critical to prevent the theft of electronic data in your cards. However, many vegan leather card wallets lack this feature.
- Metal: Many metal card wallets inherently have RFID-blocking features because of their metal casing. Therefore, these wallets have added safety features to protect critical card data.
As you can see, vegan leather and metal card wallets have different features and suit different tastes of customers. Therefore, before deciding what to buy, you should identify your requirements.If you have decided what you want, don't forget to drop by our website. We have a collection of vegan leather and metal card wallets. Get your card wallet today with LaEnviro.